Saturday, May 31, 2008

Past Some Days With TV Show ‘Prison Break’


Let me be true to all those who read this piece of writing from me. It took the great amount of time to just sit down and decide on the kind of topic I should engage my mind to write for. But here I am finally after a gap of around a month, putting my thoughts in string of words on such a topic which most of you may find quite weird to read and shell out some minutes from busy life schedule.

But people to be frank enough when I looked back from today to past 30 days I realized that the only passion inside me was to somehow update with whatever happened in the TV show ‘Prison Break’ till present date.


It all started with my college days precisely after 6th semester exams got over. Tons of applause to the LAN in our hostel rooms which not only allowed me to give birth inside myself for the passion of watching movies and TV shows but also helped me widening my social and friend circle.


In this piece of writing I would confine myself to narrate my experience about all these days of mine with two seasons (Twenty Two episodes per season) of ‘Prison Break’ in which I am just over watching up to the latest episode.


To begin with I want to share my personal view about the kind of TV shows that are aired on US sky. I personally found that not all but some of them are so well in there script, plot and characters that they really dig deep into the hearts of millions of people beyond the boundaries. I find myself lucky to have such a boon at this point of my life when I am in conflict with most of the issues of life.


The prison break is all about you just thinking at this point is to be like, yes breaking the prison. But stop don’t rush on to conclusion that it’s like Indian prison cells. It’s the Fox River prison where it’s simply impossible to imagine yourself in outside world until you complete your time. But as we all think at sometime in life that there is always something and so the person (Michael) who just come inside this prison by committing a false crime for his elder brother who was innocent in the murder of brother of vice president of America.


The season one shows about how extraordinary genius guy Michael comes in the Fox River prison with all pre planned preparations and a proper solid plan to escape with his brother. In the course of time from his start to the escape from prison he becomes friends with some of cell mates and helps them escaping from prison with him. In the due course of various events he was helped by his friend who was Doctor in same prison ‘Sierra’ and also the girl whom he was in love in the past. The episodes in this season truly speak of the geniuses in the kind of mind of director of this show. The way he moves on with the series of events happening inside prison with and different riddles solved one by one and the chains opening for the final victory of Michael, his brother and bunch of other guys is truly commendable.


The season one ends with a note of bravery and thumbs up for all these and a slap on the jail authorities and the people who planned to frame Michael’s brother in false murder case.


The season two moves on with Michael and his brother (LJ) running around to dig out the secret of false crime and also to get LJ`s son free from prison who was also falsely framed for killing of his mother and his boy friend. The other guys who escaped with him take up there own different roads. So, in short season two show casts stories of how all these people run from police, FBI etc. One important thing which was in the mind of all the people was to search a hidden treasure (Taken in lieu of plane hijacking by one of the person in cell who incidentally dies while escaping with all these) which was hidden beneath the ground at some place. There are so many different threads in this season and it would not be justifiable to explain all those here so your curiosity for watching this doesn’t get kills. The solution of one riddle turns into another riddle to be solved to become ready for another riddle.

The season two is still in continuation and recent one was episode twenty. Up till now as a result of various events Michael and LJ are in Panama and LJ`s son is living with an old friend of his grandfather who also dies in between some episode. Sierra was somehow caught while escaping with Michael and is in custody of FBI. The treasure was with one of the person who cheats with all others and ran away with the money.

I think whatever you have read is just like a drop of the ocean named ‘Prison Break’ and believe me if you have made up your mind to part some of the time watching this then its worth.

I am all ready for next episode which also happens to be the second-last for season two, because we must follow our passion and I admit that watching such TV shows and Hollywood movies has become my passion.

No comments: